Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Writing

The article writing Jenny & I have been occupying ourselves with had its best day today.

We had submitted a few articles in the first couple of weeks in December and had made a couple of modest sales (Jenny getting first blood). Then we got busy with some other things and let it slip a little.

My enthusiasm returned with a sale on the 29th. December and I started to check the site a little more often. Today I sold two articles for $100 and have an offer on a third (one of these was the first article I submitted in early December and the other two sold/offer made within hours of them being accepted.

Not riches but nice all the same. :-)

For anyone who wants to have a go themselves, here is the link:

Constant Content

Bye for now.......

Oh, Happy New Year BTW

No comments: